They told the staff that all the mold was gone and that the building was not a health risk. But how can we believe that when they used there own people to test the mold and exam the staff at the government clinic years ago. Wouldn’t the reports reflect what they would want it to.

Take a good look at these photos and these are just a few places were the mold is, this mold is behind almost every door in The Ministry of Education Building on Thompson Blvd. It is growing down the walls and are in the air condition vents. in the ceilings of the restrooms all over, something has to be done. The Ministry officials needs to be proactive and not reactive don’t wait until someone drops down dead from this mold to do something. They need to admit that the building is unfit for staff to work in day in and day out inhaling this mold. How can you honestly tell me that the air vents that is filled with mold is not causing a negative affect on the people inhaling the air that is coming out of it. It is fact that ALL mold in harmful to humans ALL not some. Someone please listen we are dealing with peoples lives here young women and men with small children, grandmothers and grandfathers. Someone in that building could be a relative of yours would you like to see their lives cut down because of negligence?

This is fact: “All molds have the potential to cause health effects. Molds can produce allergens that can trigger allergic reactions or even asthma attacks in people allergic to mold. Others are known to produce potent toxins and/or irritants,” according to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)

Fungi can cause health problems to both humans and animals by several different biological mechanisms: infections, allergic or hypersensitivity reactions, irritant reactions, or toxic reactions — reported a 2004 University of Connecticut Health Center report.
If exposed to elevated levels of indoor mold, some or many residents and workers can experience one or more of most common, mold health symptoms: allergies, asthma, bleeding lungs, breathing difficulties, cancer, central nervous system problems, recurring colds, chronic coughing, coughing up with blood, dandruff problems (chronic) that do not go away despite use of anti-dandruff shampoos, dermatitis, skin rashes, diarrhea, and/or; Eye and vision problems, fatigue (chronic, excessive, or continued) and/or general malaise, flu symptoms (chronic), sudden hair loss, headaches, hemorrhagic pneumonitis, hives, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, irritability, itching (of the nose, mouth, eyes, throat, skin or any other area), kidney failure, learning difficulties or mental dysfunction or personality changes, memory loss or memory difficulties; and/or Open skin sores and lacerations, peripheral nervous system effects, redness of the sclera (white of your eyes), runny nose (rhinitis) or thick, green slime coming out of nose (from sinus cavities), seizures, sinus congestion, sinus problems, and chronic sinusitis, skin redness, sleep disorders, sneezing fits, sore throat, tremors (shaking), verbal dysfunction (trouble in speaking), vertigo (feelings of dizziness, lightheadedness, faintness and unsteadiness), and vomiting.

Please pass this on so the staff at the Ministry of Education Thompson Blvd can have a voice!